Results oriented Certified ScrumMaster with extensive experience in both the agile and waterfall methodology, and keen technical skills. Highly developed in relationship management with strong task management abilities necessary to maintain agility, and to make critical decisions under pressure in a fast paced environment where priorities are constantly shifting.
Adobe After Affects CC, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere CC, Basecamp, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, HootSuite, HTML, JIRA, Mailchimp, Mailjet, MS Project, MS Visio, Salesforce, Slack, XML
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN) Producer, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA 2000)
B.S. in e-Business, minor in Computer Science May 2006
B.S. in Marketing, concentration in Professional Sales May 2002
Southern University and Agricultural and Mechanical College at Baton Rouge
INFEMNITY, New York, NY
January 2016 to Present
• Services include studio and field production, video editing, social media marketing, and email marketing.
Senior Project Manager
WorkStride, New York, NY
August 2013 to December 2016
• Consulted global clients through the scoping process to develop customized social recognition, wellness, and sales incentive websites designed to support companies in motivating and developing their talent.
• Interpreted client data, and advised clients on data integrity and optimization.
• Ran successful email marketing campaigns to maintain brand loyalty and to keep customers engaged.
• Analyzed engagement metrics to identify successful features, drive the most relevant content, and improve engagement levels through post-implementation feature releases.
• Led the product development team responsible for creating and maintaining the product roadmap of the newly implemented WorkStride SAAS based platform.
• Oversaw on-going maintenance of highly configured legacy engagement websites, including integrations.
• Supported sales executives with prospective clients to ensure a successful end-to-end business relationship.
Nature Publishing Group, New York, NY
March 2012 to July 2013
• Oversaw the overall maintenance and deployment releases of the PubAdmin suite of services, a set applications designed to author and publish content on nature.com and various other journals.
• Managed an external vendor to rebuild the LabAnimal Buyers’ Guide consumer website with supplier driven admin roles to manage content. Automated the production of the annual Buyers’ Guide print issue by leveraging InDesign scripting capabilities.
• Engaged an external typesetter to convert the entire NPG and Palgrave journal archive from proprietary DTDs to the industry standard JATS DTD.
• Investigated and recommended a solution for a PDF creation offering with the flexibility to produce PDF layouts quickly and accurately without manual intervention during the production cycle.
• Gathered requirements from the Digital Asset Management System (DAMS) working group; evaluated possible DAMS solutions through RFI demo presentations and individual research; used SWOT analysis to make a recommendation to the business of the DAMS best suited to fit into NPGs internal architecture.
IBM Engineering & Technology Services (E&TS), Research Triangle Park, NC
August 2006 to February 2009
• Directed a Department of Defense International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) compliant percent of completion project phase with a total contract value of ~ $3.2M scoped to design and deliver synthesizer and transceiver semiconductor module prototypes by coordinating a team of engineers which included contracted internal and external sub teams.
• Managed the subsequent Department of Defense ITAR compliant phase with a total contract value of ~ $2M scoped to perform QA characterization work and low-level design work of both modules. Throughout the life span of both project phases, responsibilities included negotiating with suppliers; managing the tracking of inventory and logistics of equipment rentals; complying with internal and government audits; executing projects within the expected scope, time and budget through Waterfall methodology.
• Managed a client facing services project providing contracted IBM application engineers (AEs) to assist AMD in utilizing IBM licensed software. Maintained sole responsibility of and accountability for the overall performance of the AEs as described in the Statement of Work. The total contract value was $7.2M.
• Oversaw up to 10 internal projects by managing the planned financial expectations of their stakeholders through extensive and detailed inventory and staff management.
• Trained and supported project managers on the use of the enterprise project management tool, Rational Portfolio Manager, before eventually migrating to ePipeline and Design-In-Win for project tracking.
• Presided over the monthly gathering, verifying and financial forecast reporting of all internal projects.
• Led the development of the financial recovery process for new deals following the department’s re-organization; created a path diagram merging the two department’s financial recovery and reporting processes and participated in bi-weekly executive team meetings to define best practices for the newly created department.
Project Management Coordinator
Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA
January 2006 to May 2006
• Created a project plan and deployed a Microsoft Enterprise Project Management solution onsite.
Project Management Administrator
IBM Global Engineering Services, Rochester, MN
June 2005 to December 2005
• Supported Project Managers through weekly preparation of schedule, cost and performance data in both the Rational Portfolio Manager Enterprise project management system and Excel spreadsheets.
• Worked under the direction of the BlueGene/P Supercomputer Project Manager to observe best practices and processes in evaluating and managing scope, cost, earned value, risk, quality, schedules and deliverables in order to drive the project to a successful project phase completion.